Friday, February 22, 2008

Choppy market chopped me


Probably I lost my confidence, like yesterday my stock management was very poor, I ignored my rules, as the market was choppy, and it made even worse impact on my trading.

Mistakes I made today:

1. I ignored my stop loss, got out with loss for no reason, where the stop loss was never touched.

2. In other trade I forgot to put stop loss, instead of losing .12c (which I was willing to lose) I lost .26c.

3. I over traded.

4. My exits were really bad (left $2.50 on the table )

Summery -220



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you use skype? We are a small group of day traders 5 - 9. who trade most active days. If you want to join, I can add you to our group based on other members approval. We get great Ideas. Its free 100 %. All of our day traders are members of telechart platinum. But we chat off telechart as well. If you are intrested send me an email to traderblu@gmail.com. Sorry to message you like that, if you do not want to join ignore my message.

BTW i visit your blog couple of times a week.