Thursday, April 23, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
1. Study successful traders, try to understand the reason behind their success, was it the innovative strategy gave them the success or the mindset.
2. Get some books written by real traders, when I said real traders I mean traders become writer not writer become trader.
3. Do some business management course, it will open your eyes, you will know, what have you been doing wrong and how to become a successful business manager.
4. Manage your time do something when you are not trading, write a book, paint or teach someone how to trade or something that you like. Don’t just sit in front of the screen; you need to manage your time properly that you can handle the stress with logic.
5. Set an overall vision of your future, include every in this vision. Make a set by step plan to implement the vision.
6. Start everything small and realistic so that you become skilled risk manager when your capital grew to a sizable amount.
7. Enjoy the benefit of your work, like any other job, you work, you get paid for that, your approach should be like this.
Monday, April 13, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Over the period of twelve years, I was fortunate to get to know many traders from different background. It is amazing, how common their approach towards trading is. I am not an outsider; I had the same approach when I started trading, I had no idea what trading was, but I started trading with big amount money. It is somehow in people’s mind that trading is very easy and anyone can make fortune in this business. But you know the truth; it is so difficult to make consistent profit in this market, no matter what some people say. If you know it is difficult then your will approach will be completely different, you will be spend more time to learn the business and you will afraid to place your foot in to the market. It is important to be afraid and keep on learning.
To be continue ............
Monday, February 16, 2015
Unit 1: Introduction to Forex .
Unit 2: how the Forex market works.
Unit 3: why should you trade Forex .
Unit 4 basics you need to know to start Forex trading.
Unit 5: fundamentals indicators of the currency market.
Unit 6: how to read a chart like pro.
Unit 7 : Trade Forex using only horizontal support and resistance.
Unit 8: How to trade Forex using trend line bounce.
Unit 9: Trend line breakout and price measured move.
Unit 10: How to Trade channel bounce and breakout.
Unit 11: trading candlestick pattern combine with support and resistance.
Unit 12: trading price pattern with price action.
Unit 13: trade breakout without failure.
Unit 14: how to trade second test with more success.
Unit 15: Understanding market manipulation and trade like one of them.
Unit 16: how to know and trade market peak and bottom.
Unit 17: how to trade moving average high low close with success.
Unit 18: how to trade moving average crossover with success.
Unit 1: How much money can you make trading forex ?
Unit 2: why trading is a mental game?
Unit 3: Psychology of a winning trader.
Unit 4: how to trade like robot and compounding your capital.
Unit 1: Trading system 1
Unit 2: Trading system 2
Unit 3 : Trading system 3
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Power of price action, confluence with pattern analysis is the answer to success in the Forex market. Unpredictability of market can never be overcome but if you contribute to this chaos than there is no way you will survive in this market for long. I was mentoring a traders last month, I was so surprised how random people can be, there is no predictability in human behavior at all? I taught him importance of capital management and preservation but when he started trading in demo, his random behavior started show when there is a drawdown .Is it too tough to be tough when comes to trading. My advice to traders how are still not profitable, please drop your natural act (we are naturally random) be super discipline, you will amazed how your trading improve