Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mistakes i made in the beginning


I. I didn't know what to look for or was looking for too many patterns that caused serious problem in my trading performance in the beginning.

2. Too much mental pressure to make money too fast caused lack of concentration.

3. After an initial loss tried to make it quickly, which made me totally over look the trading plan?

4.Trading too big size caused negative effect in my trading performance.

5. I wasn’t following stop loss that contribute to loose big amount of money in the beginning which was the biggest mistake so far.

6. I didn’t analyze my mistake every day, that’s why I made same mistake next day.


7. I was trading a shorter time frame which was giving me fast and many false signals.

8. I ignored my physical tiredness which I believe distracted my concentration.

No comments: