1. Lack of knowledge about the market dynamics.
2. Using leverage like crazy.
3. Not trading Forex as business.
4. Try to cut short the learning curve.
5. False hope from the marketing hype.
6. Lack of capital to make it in Forex.
7. Trading Wrong trading strategy.
8. Too complex trading strategy
9. Too ambitious and high expectation in trading
10. No faith in your system
11. Not giving yourself and your system enough time to prove.
12. Trading without money management skill.
13. Using wrong money management.
14. Not analysis your trading outcome regularly.
15. Not able to understand what works for you and what doesn’t.
16. Identity crisis as trader.
17. Not enough knowledge in basic computer skill
18. Trading too small time frame.