I am almost finished writting the trading course which i started last year,hopefully next week it will be ready.
1. Basics of the market
2. Who are the players in the financial market?
3. How does the financial market work?
4. Pattern day trading margin rules.
5. When can we trade? Time zones and trading session for equity and forex trades.
6. How tape reading (time and sale window) can help you to make the right decisions.
7. What is level 1 and level 2? What does it mean to day traders?
8. Order types and how to use them.
9. Money management: Why this is the most important element of our trading?
10. Position sizing: Why this is the key to money management (two methods explained).
11. Stop loss: Where to put stop loss and why (three methods explained).
12. Trailing stop and partial exit strategy.
13. Risk and reward ratio: How this can be critical to the system.
14. Probability: How high probability trading system can change your account
15. Basics of chart reading (candlestick chart, bar chart, line chart)
16. Candlestick charting (Most important candlestick chart pattern, how to use them to your advantage)
17. List of all indicators available
18. What is Support and resistance? Why they are so important and how to use them in day trading.
19. Trend line analysis: How can we say which one is valid?
20. Technical analysis, why we only use technical analysis.
· Head and shoulder pattern: How to trade them (two methods)
· Cup with handle pattern: How to trade them
· Double top/bottom
· Triangle: Why triangles are so popular
· Flag: How to identify flags and trade them
· Channel: How to use this in day trading
· Consolidation: Three/four month breakouts
21. Indicators I use, how they can help you to trade
22. Volume analysis: Why and where we need to look for increase in volume
23. Psychology of trading: Why some traders will always make money and some doesn’t
· How to select a winning stock .
· Entry strategy
· Exit strategy
Grade A set ups (Success rate 70-80%):
· Parallel set up 1
· Parallel set up 2
· Parallel set up 3
· Parallel set up 4
· Parallel set up 5
· Parallel set up 6
· Parallel set up 7
Grade B set ups (Successes rate 50-60%):
· Parallel set up 8
Grade A set ups (Successes rate <50%)
.Parallel set up 9
.Parallel set up 10
· Benefits of forex trading
· Forex economic indicators
· What to look for in a forex firm?
Forex set-ups (successes rate 60-70%)
· Support and resistance bounce and breakout (4 hours time frame)
· Triangle pattern
· Wedge pattern
· Channel bounce and breakout
24. Why every trader should have a trading journal
25. General trading rules
26. Most common mistakes
27. Most important websites: More then 100 financial websites
28. Brokers and softwares: top 20 brokers
29. Free scanner: five free scanners
30. Most important books: 10 best books on trading.